Monday, July 7, 2008

Nothing like the smell of fresh bread.

Yesterday was a dreary wet day around here so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try a yummy rosemary peasant bread recipe I had seen here at Make and Takes.
It was delicious and super simple to make. The kids loved it. My 6 year old said to me, "Mom, I really like the way you seasoned this bread." We all enjoyed eating it with our spaghetti and homemade meatball dinner.
However, the second loaf met it's demise when I took the kids outside...returning to see remnants on the floor and our dog ducking into his kennel (and licking his chops on the way) :(

4 comments:

Renee said...

OMG!!!! You make me feel so lazy! Your bread looks delish! I might have to try it sometime!
Renee

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Oh, your bread looks great. I'm so glad you tried it. And sorry about the dog! Thanks for the link.

Amy said...

Awee poor Koa just wanted to try the yummy bread too! Looks great sis! you amaze me =)

Jessica said...

Oh this bread looks really yummy-I'm printing the recipe right now!