Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shopping For the Kids...

Went to Target today to get some clothes for the kids, courtesy of gift card from my mother-in-law. I needed a little shopping therapy... but I am thinking that baby strapped to my chest, baby in the shopping cart and two older kids walking near is a sign I should BE in therapy. Oh well! We actually had a pretty good time ( why is my back aching tonight? ) I sorta love the challenge of getting as much as I can for the money allotted. The boys all got about 4 tops and 4 bottoms a piece, little miss just 2 rompers ( she has the biggest wardrobe of all ). The two babies each got a new toy and the older boys a DS game to share, this one is their new favorite. Nothing for me though, I said to a friend the other day, " How sad is it that I don't even want to pay Target prices for my clothes anymore."

No comments: