Sunday, August 24, 2008

Unfortunate Events

Well, since I have not done anything fun lately to post about I thought I would share a very unfortunate event. The other day I was at local retail store doing some back to school clothes shopping with all the kids and my mother-in-law. I am in the dressing room helping the boys try on some outfits when I somehow lose my footing...fall backwards...and slam my butt (tailbone) on the edge of there 3 inch thick, steel reinforced bench...OUCH!!! To and serious embarassment to my immense pain I start to pass out. My mother-in-law tells someone to call 911 and there I go out of the store on a stretcher to the ER. The result...broken tailbone and very bruised ego.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry! I guess they couldn't put it in a cast huh? :) I hope you heal quickly!

Renee said...

Oh sweetie! Julie told us about this at the bake sale tonight! What can we do to help!? That must have hurt like nothing else!